Heat pump Installers GeoDrill has been working with heat pump installers since our very conception. We have provided borehole arrays for systems from 5kw up to over 150kw, on time and for a fixed cost. The ground conditions and the successful completion of a bore is not something you should have to worry about.
Too often installers have issues with drilling which turns them off working with vertical arrays in the future such as:
- Drillers giving up on bores because they deem them too difficult to drill or don’t have the right equipment.
- Drilling bores in positions inconvenient to the installation simply because the equipment cannot reach where the installer really wants them positioned
- Not completing bores to full depth
- Probes being cut short because of a collapse in the well during probe insertion
- Using inadequate or uncertified probes
- Not grouting bores resulting in poor system performance for which you are blamed.
We can also provide services outside of just drilling such as connection of bores and manifolds by electrofusion welding, connection of bores to plant rooms, filling with glycol etc. We use SKZ certified probes and manifold chambers and high quality grouting material
Can us today on 093 28166 to see how we can work together